On 9/01/2017, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Local Security Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Local Security Assistant. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Local Security Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/1/2017.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 12/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Local Security Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||12/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme ,Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Local Security Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Local Security Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Local Security Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Secondary education. University Degree desirable, but it is not a requirement.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 6 years of experience in security, preferably in the military or police context or related field of work. Prior experience with the UN system or an international NGO is desirable, but not a requirement.|
|Procedure:Apply on before 12/1/2017|
|Last Date: 12/1/2017|
|Location of Job:Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 12/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply :
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 12/1/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 12/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 12/01/2017