GRSE Recruitment 2017
|Vacancy 1||Technician Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||27/12/2017|
1. Essential Qualification: Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / by University in the respective subject fields mentioned above. ) Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering examination in calendar year 2015, 2016 or 2017 are only eligible. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
2. Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil
|Vacancy 2||Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply||27/12/2017|
1. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): Essential Qualification: Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned above.
2. Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – Essential Qualification: Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. ITI passed candidates or candidates who have appeared for ITI examination are not eligible for Trade Apprentices (Fresher) vacancies
|Vacancy 3||Graduate Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply||27/12/2017|
1. Essential Qualification: Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields mentioned above. Only the above mentioned subject fields will be considered. Any claim for equivalence to the subject fields will not be considered. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible
2. Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics &Instrumentation, Computer Science & Information Technology, Civil
b. GRSE reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of seats. Filling up of seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to any reason.
c. ITI / Degree Engineering / Diploma Engineering qualification acquired through Part-time / Distance learning mode will not be considered.
d. Only Indian Nationals can apply.
e. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
f. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
g. Information related to engagement process like document verification schedule, medical examination schedule, selection etc. will be hosted in GRSE website www.grse.nic.in GRSE will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery or loss in postal transit.
h. After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated.It shall not be obligatory on the part of GRSE to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of apprenticeship training.
i. For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Kolkata
j. Decision of GRSE Management in all matters related to the engagement process of Apprentices like eligibility, acceptance/rejection of any application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice. Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
3. In case final aggregate grades / marks is not mentioned in Certificate or in Final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination. Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification. Where there is no laid down norms for conversion to equivalent % of marks, in such cases equivalency will be drawn by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
4. The date of declaration of final semester / year result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring Degree / Diploma in Engineering qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Institute / College from where the candidate pursued his course, along with his application form.
5. Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failed to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice in GRSE. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules GRSE being a Government of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, it is mandatory to submit Police Verification Report for residential address area from competent authority at the time of joining for training. Failure to submit the above report may lead to the cancellation of engagement as Apprentice.
7. i) If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Department of the Company for the Apprenticeship Training. The selected candidates must execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprenticeship Act.
How to Apply
ii. Online Application Process: All candidates have to submit ONLINE application through ‘Career section’ of GRSE website www.grse.nic.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2017. Please refer “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portalfor further information.
iii. All candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode ONLY. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
iv. Candidates are required to ensure eligibility as per the Detailed Advertisement before applying.
v. Applicants are advised to keep ready valid e-mail ID, mobile number and scan copy of his / her Passport size colour photograph (max. 50 kb size) before start filling the online application. The email ID and Mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.
vi. Last date for online application is 27.12.2017.
vii. Candidates are advised to apply well in time to avoid any last minute technical problems.
x. Candidates should keep a copy of the Application printout. Hard copy of application is not required to be send to GRSE by post. However, the same will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in GRSE.